- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information:
- To respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us
- To provide information on services which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information
- To meet our contractual commitments to you
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding companies and their other subsidiaries.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
- In the event that we may sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party, and/or enter into a joint venture with a third party.
Otherwise, we will never share your information with any third parties.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email@example.com or by telephone on +44 1481 743290:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Data Protection Law
Your personal information is protected by the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2001.